As an expert on both childbirth education and prenatal yoga, Beth Kruger decided to design an all-in-one program connecting yoga and informed parenting. Beth has also established the Prenatal Method’s Yoga Teacher Training Program to encourage other yoga teachers to enrich and empower mothers in their own yoga classes.
Beth has specialized in Prenatal and Postnatal yoga since 2005, when she became pregnant with her first child.
Beth currently lives in Vermont with her two little girls and is happily reconnecting with her roots in the Green Mountains while teaching yoga, leading Prenatal Teacher Training programs and opening Prenatal Method Studio in Burlington,Vermont. She is excited to share her extensive knowledge and experience with the community of her hometown: Burlington, Vermont.
· Completed Ishta’s advanced level 500-hour training (2004)
· Lamaze Certified Childbirth Educator (2010)
· Certified Lactation Counselor (2011)
· Completed specialized trainings in Ashtanga yoga, Prenatal yoga, and Postnatal yoga
· Assisted in Yoga Works Teacher Training Programs
· Led Prenatal Yoga workshops through Yoga Works
· Studied with Ashtanga teacher David Swenson, Iyengar Master Teacher Glenn Black, and countless Ishta System and Yoga Works teachers
· Taught at Yoga Works, Ishta Yoga, Pure Yoga, and The Prenatal Yoga Center in NYC (2005-2012)
· Taught Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga at Evolution Yoga and Physical Therapy in Burlington VT (2013-2014)
Beth also teaches at Laughing River Yoga, located in the Chace Mill, on Fridays at 4:30-5:45pm.
Learn more about Beth and her yoga retreats here:
Prenatal Method Studio © 2013 | All Rights Reserved
1 Mill St, Suite 236 Chace Mill Burlington VT 05401 #(802) 829. 0211 firstname.lastname@example.org
(Located above Laughing River Yoga and Pingala Cafe on the Second Floor)